10-14-14 Saul Alinsky’s Grip on America
Please look at the radical Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals which follow and see if you can find any- thing Christian and forth right and anything good for America in the rule goals and know that Saul Alinsky’s books and ideas are popular at America’s universities! As you read them please consider how these rules explain so much of what is happening in America. Please also consider how a biased liberal press makes adhering to these rules easy and very effective! These are from Glen Becks website with his comments removed, but they are available other places. http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals,
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Did you find anything Christian? I found them wicked as can be and wished no one in America would adhere to them.
Guess what? Two of America’s top leaders follow Saul Alinsky and his radical ideas. Obama is one and I suspect one of the reasons he spent millions hiding his background was because one of the things he taught in his constitutional law class at the University of Chicago was Saul Alinskys ideas. By the way, there is some info on the web apparently there to mislead people that states Obama never taught constitutional law. But if you go to this White House website it states he did: http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/president-obama!
The majority of Americans, even a lot who voted for him, hate what Obama has done to America. Well get prepared for a Hillary Clinton presidency because she is an even bigger fan of Saul Alinsky than Obama.
When Obama ran for president, I prayed for America and pleaded with the Lord that He not make Obama president because I fully understand Colossians 1:15-17: 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. But the Lord gave us Obama as president because Obama is what a fallen nation deserves and if America does not seek the Lord and follow his ways, America is likely to get Hillary Clinton as president and she may well prove to be even more radical than Obama as she is an even bigger fan of Saul Alinskys.
Maybe you have problems with Christ’s sovereignty deciding what person is in America’s White House? Please consider this, Christ, The Great Governor of the Universe must and does govern! He governs because He created all things and therefore it is His to govern. Psalm 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Lovingkindness and truth go before You. The Great Governor even knows what the people who don’t vote want and so He gives nations what the people deserve. If you have problems with that consider that at America’s founding, almost every one of our leaders were not only Christians but awesome Christians and America had very Godly men as president for at least five of the first six presidents (I do not know much about Monroe, our fifth president or those who followed John Quincy Adams) and many more afterward. We became the world’s top nation with Christian leadership and without that, we are struggling and cannot thrive just like the Bible tells us (see Deuteronomy 28).
Some of the other scripture on the Lords governance and help to His creation are in Psalm 2, Psalm 9, Psalm 18, Psalm 104, and Psalm 145.
Please note this: Last week I wrote about the evils of the Muslim religion and how Muslims are called to behead non-believers and to slaughter non Muslims by their holy book, and I quoted the Quran. Then on last Sunday, the 12th of October 2014, Jack Van Impe said on his program that he had went back through the Quran and said there are 106 verses on beheading and 164 on killing non-believers. And some of America’s well known pastor leaders tell America that Muslims are a peaceful people?
Christ’s Churches in America can help save America from ruin if they will only get involved in politics and try.
My e book is America, Christ’s Top Nation Has Fallen and it is available at Amazon and many other e book outlets. My book tells how Christ helped America at our founding, made us the top nation* and then how and when America rebelled and fell. *but never replaced the Lord’s special nation of Israel.
Ron Madison at www.americaisafallennation.com