9-30-14 Liberalisms Anti Christian Roots
In 1877, The National Liberal League published these anti Christian demands. My assessment of their success will the comments:
THE DEMANDS OF LIBERALISM from the National Liberal League in 1877
1. We demand that churches and other ecclesiastical property shall no longer be exempt from just taxation. Comment: Not yet but will probably be coming in the near future.
2. We demand that the employment of chaplains in Congress, in State legislatures, in the navy and militia, and in prisons, asylums, and all other institutions supported by public money, shall be discontinued. Comment: The use of non Christian chaplains along with Christians is now required and the practice of Christianity is being restricted such as do not pray in Jesus name.
3. We demand that all public appropriations for educational and charitable institutions of a sectarian character shall cease. Comment: Implemented.
4. We demand that all religious services now sustained by the Government shall be abolished (comment: just about complete) and especially that the use of the Bible in the public schools, whether ostensibly as a text-book or avowedly as a book of religious worship, shall be prohibited. Comment: The Bible and prayer (with the exception of Muslim prayers in some areas) are banned from public schools and this has led to America’s downfall.
5. We demand that the appointment, by the President of the United States, or by the Governors of the various States, of all religious festivals and fasts shall wholly cease. Comment: Our current president does not call for the observance of Christian days as previous presidents have.
6. We demand that the judicial oath in the courts and in all other departments of the Government shall be abolished, and that simple affirmation under the pains and penalties of perjury shall be established in its stead. Comment: Muslims can now pledge on the Quran.
7. We demand that all laws directly or indirectly enforcing the observance of Sunday as the Sabbath shall be repealed. Comment: The Sabbath is pretty much just another day in America.
8. We demand that all laws looking to the enforcement of “Christian” morality shall be abrogated, and that all laws shall be conformed to the requirements of natural morality, equal rights, and impartial liberty. Comment: Thankfully, not yet. This demand is totally ignorant as only the creator can set the morals in place that will work in his creation.
9. We demand that not only in the Constitutions of the United States, and of the several States, but also in the practical administration of the same, no privilege or advantage shall be conceded to Christianity or any other special religion; that our entire political system shall be founded and administered on a purely secular basis; and that whatever changes shall prove necessary to this end shall be consistently, unflinchingly, and promptly made. Comment: The Constitution has not been changed but the enforcement of it is ignored or miscarried in many places.
The National Liberal League became the American Secular Union in 1885 and both had atheist founders and were for separation of Christ’s Church and state. One atheist founder, Robert Ingersol, was good at rewriting history! Maybe that is where Liberalisms hidden agendas and other deceptions come from. The lies and deception of the present liberal administration are new almost every day and since America has a liberal press that will not hold liberals accountable, there is no need for the lies to stop since honesty for honesties sake is not a priority.
What is really sad is that liberalism has become the Democratic Party and that Christ Church for the most part has ignored the evil of liberalism and has treated it as just politics! Sadly, these are the politics that are destroying what Jesus Christ, The Great Governor, gave America. May God have mercy on America because the safest place in America for an unborn baby should be the mother’s womb but that is the most dangerous place to be by far in today’s liberal America.
May God have mercy on America for our rebellion in 1962 and 1963. I marvel that I seem to be the only one thinking America rebelled. The liberal demands above were pretty much ignored until America’s rebellion but more and more of these anti Christian demands have been met since America’s rebellion.
Almost daily, some liberal in America mistreats little kids when they see them praying in school. Recently one picked up a little kid in the cafeteria and shook them and hollered at them in front of all the other kids!
Demands like the right to abortion and gay rights have come with America’s rebellion and they were not requested back in 1877 because those ideas were too evil to be mentioned back then and these unspeakable sins being a perfectly acceptable right would have been unthinkable at that time but now since America’s rebellion, they are proudly paraded down America’s streets and you will see bumper stickers for the political leaders who bring these so called rights in the parking lots of Christ Churches! God have mercy on America.
I would love to hear from others who think America rebelled.
Ron Madison at http://www.americaisafallennation.com
9-30-14 Liberalisms Anti Christian Roots